Wednesday, September 27, 2017

ZIBU DESIGNS SPECIAL OFFER



SPECIAL OFFER FROM ZIBU DESIGNS. I just got the coolest note from Nathalie G from Zibu Designs in Montreal. You may recall she donated the sweet green espresso set, which I loved. Nathalie wrote, “I see the auction is going very well and I am happy for you, your staff and the pets! I have an offer for you: 10% will go back to the shelter for any "Wall Art" and "Dream Catchers" sales from the www.ZibuDesigns.etsy.com made by a Lakeland Humane Society supporter. The offer is valid until Sunday Dec 11th 11:00pm.” NICE!!!! So when you order something from her Etsy shop, please let her know in the message box that you support the Lakeland Humane Society. If you’ve never shopped on Etsy, it’s a website that features artists and craftspeople all over the world. You set up an account, and then you can shop securely from any shop, anywhere. It’s a trusted, secure shopping experience - I know, because I have my own shop and I cruise through Etsy all the time. If you have any questions about Etsy, just ask, and I’ll try to help. In the meantime, here’s a link to Nathalie’s Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ZibuDesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment