Wednesday, September 27, 2017

JENNIFER BRACEGIRDLE OF MOONLIGHT MEADOWS, TREE OF LIFE



TREE OF LIFE. Isn’t this the prettiest Tree of Life you’ve ever seen? So elegant and bright, and you know the dreams you have for your favourite pet will be good ones because of the bright and blingy pawprint jewel in the centre. Jennifer Bracegirdle of Moonlight Meadows made this beautiful piece. A Tree of Life is like a dreamcatcher, but it’s different! Jennifer writes, “After surgery, I wasn't able to make dreamcatchers as I was on bedrest recovering. But my fingers itched to craft. I pulled out some old stainless steel and decided I'd try my hand at something new - and yet meaningful to me. Thus was created the Tree of Life series that has expanded my artisan crafting to a new horizon.” Wikipedia: "The tree of knowledge, connecting to heaven and the underworld, and the tree of life, connecting all forms of creation, are both forms of the world tree or cosmic tree, according to the Encyclopædia Britannica, and are portrayed in various religions and philosophies as the same tree." For more information, find her on Facebook: https:// www.facebook.com/MoonlightMeadows/

No comments:

Post a Comment