Tuesday, August 22, 2017

PINUP EARRINGS



CHRISTMAS TREE EARRINGS. These cute little Christmas tree earrings were made by Heather, owner of Pin Up Earrings in Oklahoma. She donated several items to our gala last year, and we’re happy to auction off another pair of her vintage-inspired earrings now. Heather says, “I'm a California gal but I have lived all over the States. I went to college and got my paper for Interior Design, but along the way I fell in love with beads, specifically glass beads. I remember the first time I walked into a bead store. I had started playing with polymer clay and a co-worker asked me if I had been to the bead store ~ I had no clue ~ I kid you not ~ the very moment I walked into that store I knew that I would run a bead shop in that very location; eventually I did! I opened my first shop at 25 in Fresno, California in the historic Tower Theater District. Now I make jewelry ~ I still sell some beads on my other etsy shop called ‘gypsipunk’ ~ I am now in OKC and there is a newly restored Vintage Tower Theater less than a block from my home.” For more information visit Heather’s Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PinUpEarrings

No comments:

Post a Comment