Tuesday, October 3, 2017

WILLOWSHORE HEALING MEDIUM READING OR MASSAGE



MEDIUM READING OR HOT STONE MASSAGE. Hmm, your pick! The winner of this bid can choose either a free mediumship reading or relaxing with a hot stone massage. If it was me, I couldn’t decide - I’d have to have both. Perhaps a reading while getting a massage? Just kidding! You will have to choose! Cindy says, “I do mediumship work in my home in Cold Lake North. I bring messages from your dead relatives and friends, they "talk" to me and give me messages to give to you. I feel so honored every time to be a part of such a profound experience.” Thanks to Cindy at Willowshore Healing for this cool donation. For more information, call 780-826-0283 or find her on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WillowshoreHealing/

No comments:

Post a Comment