Tuesday, June 5, 2018

SUPER MARIO CHARACTERS FIGURINE

Oooh, I remember being hooked on Super Mario. It was when Nintendo was the hot tamale on the video game block, and I played Super Mario every chance I could. Those were the daze when I was happy and carefree ... oops, I'm digressing again. Super Mario is still a hot commodity, and kids big and small will love this super-collectible Super Mario Characters Figurine. According to Amazon, it's a rare 2010 Promo figurine statue from Club Nintendo - of which only Platinum Members could choose to buy it. It comes in a "block" box, just like the ones Super Mario is always punching! And, according to Amazon, this statue sells for $199!!!! Not to mention that it doesn't ship to Cold Lake! Donated anonymously, this precious figurine will delight Super Mario fans of all ages - even crusty old farts like me! Thanks for this awesome donation! This is the link to Amazon so you can see for yourself it's worth: https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Super-Mario-Ch…/…/B004HL3XI4

No comments:

Post a Comment